Thursday, December 31, 2009

Seriously need to update!

Hello everyone!  It seems like all I do these days in my "spare time" is work on the computer.  Watching tutorials about how to promote my website, get more customers, make money online(so I can quit subbing), etc. Then I am implementing what I am learning.  Whew!  But I am neglecting those I love by NOT posting.  So, I am sorry!  I am stopping for a moment tonight to write and tell you what I am thankful for.

1.  I am thankful for good friends.  I do not leave close to family and so the friends I have here are my family in many ways.  They have laughed and cried with me, been offended by me, loved me, been truthful with me, helped me and forgiven me.  I cannot say enough what a treasure good friends are!

2.  I am thankful for my family.  I love my husband and boys fiercely!  I could not live without them!  They love me unconditionally and I them.  They support me and "allow" me to do my various businesses sometimes when I shouldn't.  I am grateful for a husband who knows how to tell me "no" and "slow down", who rubs my feet when they hurt, which is often, and who loves me with all his heart!

3.  I am thankful to know that I have a Heavenly Father who loves me and who blesses me many times when I don't deserve it.

4.  I am grateful for the gospel, that wonderful plan of Happiness and for my Savior.  I could not progress without either.

5.  I am grateful for a wise mother who loves and listens to me.  Gives me good advice and lets me "figure it out on my own".  Even though sometimes I don't want to. :)

I think that just about covers the basics.  I am excited to this new year and all that is in store for us.  Kurtis' baptism (I know I can't believe it either!), Sean's 3rd birthday, our 9 year anniversary and much more I'm sure!  I hope you all had a very merry Christmas and all the best for a wonderful New Year!

No comments: