Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Jewelry Shop!

My friend and I want to start a shop called:
Serendipity
Jewelry N' More

I wanted to post a few of our creations to see what you think?  Post a comment to let me know if you like it what you would like to see!  Our goal is to create fun, fashionable jewelry at affordable prices.  And by affordable I mean most pieces being $15-50, maybe even less!




This one is called Purpulicious.  It is made of lavander colored freshwater pearls, amythest chips and silver beads.





This one is called Coral Reef and is made of salmon colored freshwater pears, white freshwater pearls, silver beads and a floral pendant.


This one is called Turquoise Heart.  It is made of imitation turquoise heart pendant, imitation turquoise beads and chips, black glass beads, clear glass beads, silver tone links, and suede cord.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

L-O-V-E it! I could feature a give away on my blog if you guys get going. I don't have 300+ followers but...

Amber said...

oh what talent! i love the the purple one :)