Saturday, November 17, 2007

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged. The rules are that you list 6 facts/habits about yourself then at the end of the post name 6 people that you are going to tag. Then you go into their comments and tell them that they have been tagged.

1. I LOVE scrapbooking! I do it whenever I get the chance. It is a more creative way for me to write our family history.

2. I am writing a cookbook that I am hoping will get published. I cannot eat sugar and refuse to give up sweets. So I am coming up with recipes that use alternative sugars like agave nectar, date sugar, and pure maple syrup.

3. I have started training to get in shape to run a marathon next year. I am hoping to find a partner who would run the New York Marathon with me next October.

4. I have a bachelor's degree in music education with an emphasis in choral music and I now work as a substitute teacher and private voice teacher.

5. My husband asked me to marry him the day after he got home from his mission, much to my mother's dismay.

6. I love food! Never get between me and what I am eating or you might lose some fingers. I'll share occasionally, but my food is very important to me.

I think that is it, so I tag:

Kara Ballenger
Amber Robbins
Allison Browning
Rachel Wattson

I don't know enough people with blogs yet so I only tag 4 people. I can't tag Brooke because she tagged me.

1 comment:

brooke said...

I'll buy a cookbook! Eat? Why not?