Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Cough Balls & Yogurt

Kurtis has had a cold that he is getting over and he had a nasty cough that came with it. I told him every time he coughs and something comes up to spit it out and not swallow it again. Well he had swimming lessons yesterday and at the end of swimming lessons this is what he tells me.

"Mom I had cough balls when I was swimming, but I couldn't spit them out, so I had to swallow them."

I just started cracking up. Then later on that day the boys were having yogurt for a snack. Kurtis watched Ni-Hao Kailan earlier that day and in the show they taught the Chinese word for snow. So this is the conversation we had,

"Mom, how do you say yogurt in Chinese?"
"I have no idea."
"Yeah, me too."

And that was it. So if you know the Chinese word for yogurt leave a comment so I can pass it on to Kurtis.

No comments: