Wednesday, July 2, 2008

"If you have any poo fling it now!"

That was exactly the phrase that came to mind when I opened the door to Sean's room a couple of days ago. Sean's gotten into the nasty habit of taking off his diaper in the morning. Well this particular morning he took off his diaper and then pooped in his crib. He then proceeded to smear the poop all over his crib and throw it on the carpet below. When I came in it was EVERYWHERE! Needless to say the first thing he got that day was a bath! For the first time I was thankful for my sinus infection and I couldn't smell anything. That was probably the most disgusting thing I have ever had my children do. What a stinker, literally!

8 comments:

brooke said...

I must say...that is pretty bad! Sean takes the cake! I was totally laughing out loud reading this!! I think was more grateful it wasn't me! =)

Allison said...

HAHAHA! I can only laugh because I've had it happen to me with Gavin. It is completely disgusting, but equally hilarious a the same time! I remember going into Gavin's room when it happened and wondering.."Is this actually Poop!?!" But I guess these boys just have to live up to their names.

Ashley said...

Ewwww! I was laughing so hard while I was reading this! Good thing you couldn't smell it! I have to say I'm glad you didn't post a picture with that one. :)

Erin Hoy said...

oh my that is sooo gross!!! But funny at the same time :)

joelandbecca said...

I just made an audible gasp! What a moment! Good times!

Amber said...

That's happened to us, too, and all I can say is...YUCK!
Thank goodness for the sinus infection, huh? Sometimes blessings come in little packages :)

Brandon said...

Um.....ew! :) It's a good thing your kids are cute. Parenting sounds so fun! I must admit, I was laughing pretty hard at this post. :P

Unknown said...

This is nice blog, I gather a lot of information form here. I am new to this blog, I want to know more information about this blog.
===================
james
http://www.hookup-tonite.com