Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Still Here

Just wanted to let you all know that we are still alive here in Flagstaff. Our lives have been extra busy, so the blog has fallen by the wayside. We are still working, playing and growing together. In Feb. Jacob and I went to Ft. Worth TX for a conference. We had a great time and enjoyed some time alone. Kurtis is ready for spring break and I wish I could say we were going somewhere exciting, but alas we are not. Anyway. I hope you all are well, and I will try to be better about posting more often. I'll try to post pics tomorrow.

2 comments:

Jeremy and Cindy said...

Glad to hear you are still alive and that I am not the only one that gets busy with life and doesn't post for a while.

joelandbecca said...

Hey cuteness! I am so sorry that I missed you guys. I hope you had fun in TX! Glad you all are well!