Sunday, January 25, 2009

MS Walk 2009

Dear Family and Friends,
Most of you know that I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis about 18 months ago. If you haven't heard the news, SURPRISE! Anyway. My wonderful sister-in-law, Allison, did the MS walk at Legoland last year in my honor and is putting together a team to walk again this year. The walk is at Legoland again and it is on Sunday April 26th. I am coming down from Flagstaff to be a part of her team and walk for those who are unable to do so!

Although I am managing my MS naturally, and am doing quite well, we still need to find a cure. Would you please sponsor me in this walk to cure this disease? Any and all donations would be greatly appreciated. My personal fundraising goal is $1,000. If all you could give was $10, I would only need 100 people for me to reach my goal. You can sponsor me by visiting my walker webpage: www.mswalk.com/jessicabarnum. If you would like to join our team and walk with us that would be awesome too. You can join the team by going to: www.mswalk.com\bellasoprano.

Thank you all for your kind support and I hope to see you on the walk! With your help we will beat this disease!

Love,
Jessica

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

You are so amazing! Hyrum and I would definitely love to sponsor you and I would love to walk beside you as well!

brooke said...

I'm so there walking with you that day! Can't wait!

Allison said...

Yay! I'm glad we'll have more supporter and walkers this year!!

Ruth said...

I didn't know that. I will totally sponsor you and I would walk, too, if I lived there. Good luck, I will keep you in my prayers.