Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sisters

Yesterday my best friend Brieanne watched Sean for me when I had to work.  She is one of the greatest people I know!  She is a wonderful friend and she and I are like 2 peas in a pod!  Anyway.  After picking up Sean, this is the conversation Kurtis and I had.
Kurtis- "Mom, Brieanne is a good sister huh."
Mom- "What do you mean?  Brieanne is a very good friend, but I don't understand what you mean by her being my sister."
Kurtis- "Well, we are all God's children, right?"
Mom- "Right"
Kurtis- "Well, if we are all God's children then that would make Brieanne your sister."
Mom- "That's right honey, in that way Brieanne is my sister."

Out of the mouths of babes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

how sweet is that??

joelandbecca said...

I am excited about the release too! I am thinking I need to go watch the first one again to get ready for the next one. You are so proactive ordering it already! Joel is excited about the release too. He is such a good sport to watch them with me (he really does like it, but won't admit it to anyone)! ha!