Friday, April 4, 2008

Back Together!

That's right! New Kids on the Block is getting back together. I was watching the TODAY show this morning and they were there. So many women, my age, were there screaming that you could hardly hear the announcement. All of them were on the show together and they still look HOT! I was completely in love with them when I was a kid! I was going to marry Jonathan. Their new album comes out on May 16th. My sister Rachel and I have already decided that we are so going to a concert when they go on tour!

4 comments:

Allison said...

I had no idea they were getting back together! Who would have thought?! It will be interesting to see how they sound and what kind of music they will sing after so long apart. My favorite was Jordan Knight : )

brooke said...

You've got to be kidding me! I never got into them, but EVERYONE else did. Maybe I should try it the second time around and see if it catches!

Sarah said...

I LOVE YOUR LAYOUT! Where did you get it frim/how did you do it?
I was never a NKOTB fan. I just didn't get them. If I only knew that boy bands would be their legacy... :)

Ivy said...

If they come to San Diego, we're going! You promised!