Thursday, April 3, 2008

His first, and hopefully last, criminal act

So the other night Kurtis came to Jacob and told him that he had done his reading homework and signed his folder. Well he has to read to Jacob or I, which he didn't, and either Jake or I have to sign his folder that he read, which neither of us had done. So Jake assumed that Kurtis meant he had signed his name on his folder. Well after Kurtis read to Jacob he brought his folder to Jake to sign. It turns out that Kurtis had forged my signature on his homework folder. It was so funny! We had to explain why he couldn't do that and not to do it again. I couldn't help but laugh. He knew he couldn't go out and play until his reading was done and his folder signed so he did both so he could go play. I had to take a picture of it before I crossed it out and signed it myself. Kids are too fun!

1 comment:

brooke said...

oooo...that sounds like something I would do! What a funny boy!