Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Who knew?

Who knew that the bathroom could be so much fun? One night Kurtis went to the bathroom and he was taking a really long time. I came to the door and knocked and here is how the conversation went.

Mom: Kurtis, what are you doing in there?
Kurtis: Ummm, nothing.
Mom: Are you going to the bathroom?
Kurtis: Ummm, yeah.
Mom: Kurtis, what are you really doing?
Kurtis: Mom, I'm launching my rockets.

He has a rocket launcher that you pump with air and then launch nerf rockets. He was doing that in the bathroom. I was cracking up. He is so funny!

1 comment:

Nikki (Have Joy) said...

Jessica!! I was so happy to hear from you on my blog! I'm glad you found me :) Your boys are adorable, and you are just as beautiful as ever. How fun that you are teaching music! That was always a great job for my mom when we were growing up...good for families :) It looks like you guys are doing really well (but you've got MS? I think that is multiple sclerosis, but I could be way off...) Send me an email update sometime to nikkicrandall@yahoo.com, okay?

Talk to you soon...Nikki