Monday, January 17, 2011

Technology!

I love technology, but it can be a real pain sometimes.  I have been trying to upload new photos onto my computer so I can put them up on my blog.  Well, I have had to do it at work.  The first day I brought my computer to work, I forgot the USB cable.  Nice.  So today I grabbed the whole box from when I bought my camera, which should contain the USB cable.  It was especially slow at work today, so I took out the box to go over the manual and add my pixs.  I open the box, no USB!  I know it was there when I bought it and I am now remembering that it is attached to my adapter that I use to charge the battery!  Really?  So, I think, "Okay, I'll just put my memory card into my printer at work and get them that way."  I put the memory card in the printer and get an error message saying "memory card error".  Now this is just getting ridiculous! 

I think I will wait until this week is over to post pixs and get "caught up" with my techno stuff.  I will be done with work after this week so I'm thinkin' yeah.

2 comments:

Ironygirl said...

Technology- the necessary EVIL!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.