Saturday, November 8, 2008

AMAZING!


So some of you know that I have been taking Reliv nutritional products for my MS. I have had great success using these products and most days I am symptom free. Today Reliv just announced a new product that has gone through numberous clinical trials to make sure it does what they say it does. The new product is called glucaffect. It has been proven to help those with diabetes, insulin resistence, metabolic syndrome and obesity! During the clinical trials those given Glucaffect saw a reduction in blood glucose levels by up to 30% after only 8 weeks! Users also saw significant wieght loss, up to 15 pounds lost in 8 weeks! Can we say "Whoa!"? I am so excited about this product! If any of you would like more information for you or a loved one about this product or about Reliv in general, leave your comments and I will get back with you as soon as I can!
PS. Don't be surprised if I call to tell you about it! This is so amazing that everyone needs to hear about it!

1 comment:

Erin Hoy said...

I have a friend with MS that I would love to pass this along to! Let me know the info - you can just email me :)