Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight

Here is our fun movie-going group! From left to right is: Carrie Meredith, Me, Brieanne Martin, Rebecca McCaleb and Tiana Williams. We went to the 10:20 showing last night and we had to wait in line for an hour outside in 40 degree weather! Yeah it was cold! But luckily we got great seats in the theatre so it was worth it!

Rebecca was wearing the cutest jean jacket! The picture doesn't do it justice! When I commented on her jacket, she just laughed and said she had a great story about it. The story was too funny not to share. So Rebecca went to a garage sale and was looking at buying a couple of bikes for her boys. She then saw this cute jacket. She asked the guy about it and he said it belonged to his 14 year-old daughter. The girl said that she would sell it to Rebecca for a buck! So, of course, Rebecca bought it. She brought the jacket home and noticed that it smelled funny so she decided to wash it. After washing it, she took another whiff to be sure the smell was gone. Then she realized that it still smelled and the smell was marajuana. The smell was coming from one of the pockets and Rebecca reached in the pocket and when she pulled her hand out, she had a hand full of marajuana leaves! So she got a REALLY good deal on the jacket! Ha Ha! We were telling her whenever she is having a stressful day all she has to do is sniff that jacket to mellow out!

I love my friends! They are so much fun! We talked and laughed the whole time we were waiting. It was a great Girls Night Out!

3 comments:

joelandbecca said...

That is a fun jacket story. We went to Twilight as a group too. I am so behind on blogging! I liked it. But, I had to tink about it for awhile before I decided whether or not I liked it. Just trying to think of how hard it would be to act out all the stuff in the book. Joel liked it too. That's what is so funny!

Amber said...

Didn't you just love the movie! Looks like a fun girls night out.
Hope you are well!

brooke said...

I'm an Esme too! Go figure...we're both mamas. =) I loved the movie!! The book is cheesey, so the movie had to be too. I was very happy with it, considering I originally was very sad about the casting of Edward.