Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween

Kurtis was Raphael this year!

Sean was the cutest monkey! He really is a monkey, so mischeveous and he climbs anything and everything! He looks so cute!




This Halloween I was the scariest thing I could think of. I was an NAU student! AHHHHHHHH! No really, in all seriousness I loved going to school, but it was so stressful that I am not anxious to return. However, my voice teacher is trying to talk me into doing my Masters. I know I want to, but not now.

8 comments:

brooke said...

HOOORRRAYYYYYYYYYYY for pictures! Hooray for my awesome friend who blogged! Love you tons! And your boys are so cute in their costumes. They look very cozy!

joelandbecca said...

Such fun pics! I just love Halloween! Hope the weather there is good. Thanks for all of your prayers and support!

I fell for the Twilight books some time ago. So if you are pathetic, then I am the queen of pathetic! I can't wait for the movie!

Unknown said...

You have the raddest Ninja turtle ever:) Sean is a great little monkey and I know what you mean about him actually being a monkey, Ollie is all over everything too.

Unknown said...

PS, tried the butternut squash soup and it was out of this world. Sock me a new one I'm ready:)

Sarah said...

So CUTE! Isn't Halloween great? :) And go get your Masters, you totally should!

Jeremy and Cindy said...

Cute! Was it as cold there as it was 5 years ago? I just remember taking Kelsi out trick or treating and freezing.

Allison said...

Are the Ninja Turtles still around!? Amazing! OK and Sean couldn't have dressed up as anything more fitting. Love it!

Holman Family said...

i love the costumes! Sean is the cutest monkey ever! hehe