Sunday, November 16, 2008

I'm a bad person!

I was going through previous posts and realized that I never posted pictures of Jake's surprise birthday party. He was totally surprised and believe me, it was hard to keep it a secret. I could NEVER have pulled it off without Lynne and Alli's help! I know I said it before, but thank you again! Jake was so surprised!




Surprise!
Melinda, Erin, Rachel and Me


Whoa! Blurry picture of Jake! 29 candles! Someone call the fire dept!



Visiting and eating cake.

Presents!


Having fun in the spa!
Thank you to everyone that came! Jake had such a great time and I know it was because he got to see so many of our friends and family that we have missed so much!





6 comments:

Erin Hoy said...

We had fun too!!! Thanks for having us there for the surprise :)

Unknown said...

I'm glad I got a picture of the surprise. I almost missed it:) We had a great time that night. Good friends and kidless is always a winning combo for fun:)

joelandbecca said...

Happy late birthday! 29! You guys are just babies! haha

Allison said...

I was happy to help - he's my big bro. after all. He works so hard - he definitely deserved a fun BDay with friends!

Jeremy and Cindy said...

Looks like you had lots of fun. Happy Birthday Jake!

Ruth said...

What a fun birthday surprise! Your boys are so beautiful! I can't get over how much they look like BARNUMS!! JUST like Tommy when he was little, from what I remember. Thank you for your comment and being excited for our upcoming little one! PS I don't know if you've heard or not but Celeste is coming back to church. :) Thank you for always being her friend.